Sunday 9 February 2014

Virtual Teacher


If I remember rightly, Virtual Teacher was introduced to my school by Paul Ginnis. I’ve used it a few times when getting the students to prepare for assessments. I created a PowerPoint slide with questions on and each question is hyper linked to its answer. 

It just means that instead of several students approaching me to ask me the same question, they can just click the question on the PowerPoint and it takes them to a new slide with the answer. I can then spend time helping the students who really need it. Here is an example I’ve uploaded an example to Tes.

Just click the question to get its answer; click the house for the homepage; and click the red arrow for the previous page. Feel free to change the text to suit whatever topic you’re covering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to give feedback. All comments are moderated.